First things first, head on over to http://www.hivimoore.com/product/dvd-ripper/ and download and install the correct version of Aimersoft DVD Ripper for your operating system.
Aimersoft DVD Ripper is the best DVD to Phone converter for you to Rip DVD to any Phone supported video formats like MP4 with fast ripping speed and high video quality bypassing the DVD CSS and region code protection. Besides MP4, it can also convert DVD to all other regular video formats like AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MKV, etc. and extract audio files from DVD. Moreover, video editing functions like clip, rotate, add watermarks, adjust video effects, etc. are provided. (Read Review)
- Rip DVD to MP4 with zero quality loss
- Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, or other popular formats for playing on Phone, Tablet, PS4, TV, Gear VR, Xbox One/360, Roku, iCloud/Google Drive/OneDrive/Dropbox, Seagate Central and more.
- 30X faster conversion speed to save your time
- Allow you to edit videos or add effects to videos before converting them
- Compatible with all Windows, including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Free download the best DVD Ripper for Your Phone (Android, Apple, Microsoft, BlackBerry)
Note: The way to rip DVD to Phone on Mac (OS X 10.6 or later) is almost the same. Just make sure you get the Mac version.
Rip a DVD for Phone in three easy steps
Step 1. Once that is installed, you can insert your DVD into the drive and launch the DVD Ripper and load DVD.
Step 2. Then Choose the MP4 format for your Phone. The DVD ripper have a large library of output profiles that tailor files for playback on specific devices such as smartphones, tablets, gaming systems and more. They also allow you to customize your rips by including basic video editors that let you trim footage, crop video and adjust picture values such as brightness, contrast and saturation.
Tip: If you think the video size this not suitable for your Phone, you can first choose any one of the provided type, then change the "Settings". Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 3. Finally, click the "Start" button to start ripping MP4 videos from DVD for your Phone. When then ripping process completes, you will get high quality MP4 videos.
Now, you can connect your phone to computer via a USB device and transfer the videos to your Phone for enjoyment on the go.
Note: Transfer files from PC to smartphones is obviously very important and need not negligible discomfort that sometimes we encounter transferring files via the USB cable. It is for this reason that there are alternative ways which lets you copy files of significant size (maybe that is inconvenient to transfer via the cloud) in alternative methods to the usual cable.
We also rated and ranked the best DVD rippers on the market. At the end of our analysis, Aimersoft DVD Ripper, Leawo DVD Ripper claimed the top spots on our side-by-side comparison chart. We’ve also authored informative articles about ripping DVD for your perusal.
- Transfer & Play YIFY MKV movie to Android Tablet or Phone
- Free Import DVD to iTunes 12, 11 on Windows 10/Mac Yosemite
- How to Transfer Music, Movies to Galaxy Note 5 from PC or Mac
- 4 Ways to Get iTunes .m4v on Your Android Tablet or Smartphone