Dr.Fone for iOS has 3 recovery modes:
1. Direct recovery from the iOS Device - Get your data back from iPhone 6s plus/6s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4, iPad mini 1/2/3, iPad Air 1/2, iPad with Retina Display, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPod touch 5 with a direct scan.
2. iTunes backup recovery mode - Use your iTunes backups to recover the data to your iDevices.
3. iCloud Backup recovery mode - Use your iCloud Backup to recover the data to your iDevices. Recover up to 12 different file types from any supported iOS device. Any file types that can be directly recovered from an iOS device, check below: 7 Types of Files (iPhone iPhone 6s plus/6s, iPhone 6 plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/iPad mini/iPod touch 5) : Safari Bookmark, Messages, Reminders, Notes, Call History, Contacts and Calendar. 12 Types of Files (iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G) : Voice memos, Safari bookmark, Reminder, Notes, Calendar, Call history, Message attachments, Messages, Contacts, Photo Stream, Camera Roll Videos and Camera Roll Photos.
1. Directly Recover Data from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
2. Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS Devices, including iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 plus.
3. Preview What You've Lost before Recovery.
4. Re-sync Recovered Data to Your iOS Device. All Devices Supported: iPhone 6s plus/6s, iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C,iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4, Only for the recovery mode of Recover from iTunes Backup File : iPhone 5/4S Data Recovery, iPhone 3G Data Recovery, iPad 2 Data Recovery, New iPad Data Recovery. All Files Supported: Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, iMessages, Music, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Voice Memos, Recover Reminders, Safari Bookmarks.
5. Fix the Operating System of iOS Devices. When your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch stuck in Recovery Mode, stuck on Apple logo, or just perform abnormally, you can use Dr.Fone's outstanding Repair Operating System feature to have it fixed with less than 10 minutes.
With the new version of Dr.Fone for iOS, you can already recover data directly from iPhone 6s plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6 (Plus)/5/5S/5C/4S. Currently 7 file types are supported by this recovery mode, including messages, contacts, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, whatsapp and safari bookmark. It's easy-to-use software with nothing complex involved. Even an average person with the knowledge of using a personal computer can use this software with ease. It takes about 4 to 6 minutes for Dr. Fone to retrieve about 2 gigabytes of data.
Download it now, there is a trial version that you can extract and preview all the content in details.
(Buy Windows) (Buy Mac)
Below are three methods by which one can retrieve lost data, which are:
Method 1: Directly Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6s plus/6s/6 Plus/6
Note: Before proceeding to the below mentioned steps, make sure that your device is charged up to 50% to ensure no breaks whatsoever.
Step 1: After download, install and launch the best iPhone 6s plus/6S data recovery on your computer. Connect your iPhone 6s plus/6s to computer via the provided USB cable and allow the application to automatically detect your device. If your device is not detected, make sure your USB cable is functioning accordingly and is properly inserted in the ports.
Select "Recover from iOS device", then you'll see an interface which informs you that your device is connected. Click "Start Scan" to continue.
Step 2. Go to Computer and find the flash drive. Open it and contents on SD card show up in front of you.
Step 3. After the scan is complete, the application window will show you a list of both existing and lost data in your iPhone 6s plus/6s. There stays an option to only display deleted items in the application. You can also search for lost data by mentioning its name in the search bar provided.
Step 4. Place a check mark alongside the data you require and then click the "Recover" button allowing the data to be saved by default on your computer. For data involving iMessages, notes or contacts, there will be an option popping up asking whether to save the data on your pc or directly in your device.
Method 2: Recover Data from iTunes backup
Step 1. Launch the best iPhone Data recovery tool and select recovery from iTunes backup. The applications inbuilt iTunes recovery backup tool will detect all iTunes backup files present. Select the appropriate iTunes backup file that you want to recover your data from.
Step 2. Initiate the "Start Scan". It is advisable to be patient while the scan occurs.
Notes: Please do not sync your iPhone 6s plus/6s with iTunes when using the best iPhone Data Recovery program. It is easily to overwrite your lost files.
Step 3: After the scan is complete, you'll be provided with a list of all the data extracted from the backup file. Scroll through the data and select those you wish to recover. Contacts, messages and data like notes can be recovered directly to your iPhone.
Method 3: Directly Recover Deleted Data from iCloud Backup
Step 1. Open the top-ranked iOS Data Recovery, and switch to the recovery mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup File" on the top of the program's window. Then log in your iCloud account id and password.
Step 2. Once you provide the required details and successfully login into your account, the application presents all the iCloud backup files linked to your account. Browse from the list and select the one from which you want to recover your data from and hit "Download".
Step 3. In order to reduce downloading time, the Dr.Fone allows you to select specific files of your interest rather than downloading the entire file.
Step 4. After the required files are downloaded, you can browse through them and tick mark the data you want. The data will be saved either on your pc or directly on your iPhone 6s plus/6s depending upon your decision.
Note: If you use a Mac, please free download or purchase Mac iPhone Data Recovery and operate the similar steps as above.
The company offers a fully functional free trial of this iPhone recovery tool, which ensures that customers are confident in their selection of Dr. Fone before investing in a copy for themselves. In addition to the free trial, the manufacturer also offers a 30-day money back guarantee (with some restrictions) to all who purchase the software. Once you purchase the software, Wondershare offers live-chat technical support, available 24 hours a day. This is important in the event you run into any usability issues while performing data recovery on your iOS device.
Now, download iPhone 6 Data Recovery program to have a try!
(Buy Windows) (Buy Mac)
More Popular Topics:
- Free Import DVD to iTunes 12, 11 on Windows 10/Mac Yosemite
- Get iTunes .m4v on Your Android Tablet or Smartphone
- iTunes Rentals vs Purchases: What's your choose? How to Play iTunes movies
- Copy DVD movies to your iPhone 6 plus for watching unlimitedly
- Transfer iTunes Movie to Windows Media Player for playing