The best Android Video Converter Ultimate offers complete support for making videos compatible with Android Tablets/Smartphones. It allows you to set resolution, bitrate and frame rate at your will. The Android Video Converter Ultimate has a clear and user-friendly interface without ads or plug-in. More fantastically, you can edit your videos via the program as your like and burn home DVD or ISO files with ease.
Apart from converting videos to Android friendly formats, it can also download online videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Vudu, etc., convert DRM-ed audio files to plain formats.
Please follow the steps below for making your favorite videos compatible with your Android Tablet or Smartphone.
Before we start, download and install Android Video Converter Ultimate on your computer. Here two versions are provided: Android Video Converter for Windows and for Mac. Get the right one on your PC and follow the steps now. (Here we take Windows version for an example)
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT4 and Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert Videos to Android Tablet/Smartphone Compatible Formats?
Step 1. Add Video Files to the Android Video Converter
The first step is to launch the Android Video Converter Ultimate, you can see the main interface below. The next step is to load the video file in the interface. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate provides its users with the facility to either load the video file from computer system or from DVD. To load the video file from computer, you can either use the dragging method or choose the "Add Files" option. However if you want to load your video file from DVD, you should use the "Load DVD" button.
Step 2. Specify the output format to any format under the "Device" option
To make a video file compatible with your android phone, you need to choose a relevant file format. The best Android Video Converter Ultimate provides a completely different category of output formats for devices. You can find these formats under the "Device" category in the "Output Format" tab. Now choose "Others" from the sub tab where you can easily find "Android OS" option.
Step 3. Specify the output folder
Once you have set the output format for android OS, the next step is to change the output folder of resultant file. You can change the default folder set by Android Video Converter Ultimate and choose any other destination folder according to your requirement.
Step 4. Start the Videos to Android conversion process
After making all the settings, the final step is to start the conversion process. You can start the video to Android tablet/smartphone conversion process by clicking on the "Convert" button at the bottom of the screen. The resultant video file will be compatible with your Android Tablet or Smartphone.
Once the conversion process has been completed, you can find the resultant file in the destination output folder. Connect your Android Tablet or Smartphone with your computer and copy the resultant file from the output folder to your Android Tablet or Smartphone. You can perform this transfer by either connecting your Android Tablet or Smartphone to your computer via Wi-Fi or through USB.
Summary: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Android Video Video Toolbox
* Converts files 30x faster than other converters.
* Convert to Over 150 Formats. Including 4K/3D.
* Edit, Enhance & Personalize Your Videos File.
* Download videos from 1000+ video sharing sites.
* Easily record streaming online videos
* Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
* Streaming Your Media to TV.
- Decode and Encode Samsung NX1 H.265 footage to MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV for editing, burning or playing
- How to Solve "Plex Not finding a MP4 movie" problem?
- WD TV can't Open MKV files? Why? How to Solve? Hivimoore Tell You!
- How to Insert MP4 into PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc.?
- How to Play MP4 video on PS4 from USB Drive?
- How to Transfer Music, Movies to Galaxy Note 5 from PC or Mac?
- Play MP4, MKV, AVI, M4V, VOB, WMV Videos on Galaxy S6/Edge
- How to Play Movies on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge(DVD, iTunes, 4K and HD Video)?
- How to Stream Media Files from PC/Mac to PS3 via USB/Media Server for playing on Your Big Screen TV?
- How to Encode MP4 to MPEG-2 for Playing in TV stations, TV receivers, DVD players, Non-linear editing software?
- How to Watch 2K/4K, HD and Common Videos and Movies on any Kids Tablets?
- Can PS4 play MKV, AVI, VOB, M4V, M2TS, H.265, WMV, FLV, Tivo videos?
- Multiple Ways to Add lossless FLAC files to iTunes and iPhone/iPod/iPad
- 3 Ways To Convert DRM Music (Audio) to MP3 Easily
- Best Video Formats and Video Players for Galaxy Tab S