The Tesco Hudl is a budget tablet with a nice design and good build quality. Key specifications are better than the price tag suggests such as the processor, battery life, high quality screen and overall look. A microSD card slot and Micro-HDMI port are two reasons to opt for the Hudl over Google and Amazon alternatives.
Hudl packs all your entertainment into one sleek, easy to use Android? tablet. Surfing the web is a breeze, movies come alive in crystal-clear HD, you can easily read books, stream movies and music on blinkbox and shoot photos and video. But for DVD fans, it's a little bit tricky, Hudl don't have the DVD drive so that you cannot insert a DVD disc to your Hudl tablet for direct playing. That means, if you want to watch DVD movies on your Tesco Hudl anytime anywhere, you will need to rip DVD to Hudl tablet compatible video formats like MP4.
Then connect your Hudl tablet to your computer and drop the movie file in your gallery or where ever your media files are kept. You should be able to then just open the file on your Hudl and enjoy!
Aimersoft DVD Ripper (Review) not only deal with copy protection measures, eg. CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ARccOS protection, etc. but also rip DVD to all devices like Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, Surface Hub, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 7/5/10/4, Sony Xperia Z3/2/1, Nabi 2/2S etc. without quality loss and synchronization of video and audio. The fast speed is like ensuring that you use the best oil for your car. Will you be willing to wait a whole night only for the purpose of watching a 90-minute movie on your Hudl? Meanwhile, our DVD Ripper also allows you to crop video and DVD with an easy-to-use cropping window, add effects, i.e. rotation and flipping, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation to output videos.
Free download or buy DVD to Hudl Tablet Converter:
Please follow below steps to get playable movies for your Tesco Hudl Android Tablet.
Step 1: Insert the DVD which you want to rip into your computer's DVD drive. Install and run the DVD Ripper. When you come to the program's main window, click Load Disc button to load chapter titles from the inserted DVD disc.
Tips: This DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.
Step 2. Choose Output Video Format for your Hudl tablet.
Just click "Profile" and select Hudl 2 tablet playable video formats from "Common Video" or "HD Video" category, such MP4, AVI, MOV, etc. As you see, all regular video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, etc. are provided.
Below is a list of file formats that are compatible with the Hudl:
- Video: AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV and FLV.
- Music: MP3, WAV, APE, OGG and FLAC.
- Image: JPG, BMP, GIF and PNG.
1. You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively drop-down list.
2. If you like the current image of the video you can use the "Snapshot" opinion. Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "File" next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture. You can select the destination of the picture by clicking the "Preference" button.
3. If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can check the "merge into one file" option. As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter).
4. You can customize video and audio settings by clicking "Settings" button:
- In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution and Bitrate for your movie.
- In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate for your movie.
When you choose the specific settings, the lower window will show the "help" to explain the meanings of each setting.
Keep in mind that making the Bit Rate higher can increase video quality but will result in a large file size. The 1280*720 Resolution, H.264 MP4 video with 1500~2500kbps is just right for Tesco Hudl and other Android tablets.
Step 3: Convert DVD movies to H.264 MP4 for your Hudl tablet.
The last step is just to click "Convert" button. The software supports AMD APP and NVIDIA CUDA so as to increase converting speed greatly. After conversion, click "Open" button to open your output destination movie file.
Now, connect your Hudl to computer and transfer the converted movie to your Hudl tablet. (See also: 5 Wireless Apps for transfer files from PC to tablets and smartphones)
It's so easy and convenient to convert DVD to Hudl android tablet just with several mouse clicks. Your trouble is thrown off with the best DVD Ripper now.
- Backup and Store DVDs to Seagate Central for streaming and playing
- Rip and Copy DVD to AVI for different uses on Windows PC
- Sync iTunes videos to Hudl 2 without any troubles
- Set Up Plex on Roku and Rip DVD to Roku for watching via Plex
- Rip a DVD on Computer with Handbrake and DVD Ripper
- Rip/Copy DVD to Plex Media Server for streaming and watching
- Transfer iTunes Movie to Windows Media Player for playing
- Get iTunes .m4v on Your Android Tablet or Smartphone
- Stream iTunes Music and Video to Xbox One
- Stream iTunes videos and music to the Xbox 360
- Watch iTunes movies on HDTV via WD TV Live
- Convert Common Videos to H.265/HEVC format
- Free Import DVD to iTunes 12, 11 on Windows 10/Mac Yosemite
- Transfer YIFY MKV movie to Android Tablet or Phone