Sometimes you might find it difficult to play DVD on Windows Media Player, One major reason is because of compatibility issues when it comes to decoders. What one needs is a DVD drive and a compatible DVD decoder installed on their laptop or computer. On the other hand, it is easier to solve problems associated with missing DVD decoders.
However, the truth is that Windows Media Player only supports the default movie format. This means that for you to play DVD on Windows Media Player you will have to convert DVD to Windows Media Player supported format for instance (WMV, WMA and AVI). Well, in this case you will need a DVD Ripper program that has the capacity to convert DVD to other file supported by Windows Media Player. Aimersoft DVD Ripper is a program that can give you optimum results.
This is a high quality DVD ripper software that supports virtually all the Windows Media Player supported file format. In addition, it has the capability to convert both homemade and commercial protected DVD movies to Windows Media Player friendly file formats. It is also fast in ripping but you are always assured of a high quality output video that you can also edit, watch, share with friends without mentioning playing in different devices.
- Convert DVD to Windows Media Player acceptable format
- Supportts play DVD, Video_TS, ISO, IFO files and more
- Freely edit your DVD movies to fit with Windows Media Player
- One click to embed metadata information to DVD files
- Rip DVD to other formats: MKV, MP4, MOV, M4V, FLV, F4V, VOB, MPG, 3GP, etc.
- Rip DVD to popular devices like iPad Air, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Amazon Kindle, Google Nexus, Surface Hub, Archos, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, Galaxy Note series, Galaxy S7, etc.
- 6X fast ripping speed and excellent video quality.
- The equivalent Mac version is Mac DVD ripper software.
Free download DVD to Windows Media Player converter:
Steps: Let you play any DVDs on Windows Media Player
Step 1. Typically, you will begin by inserting your DVD in your computer drive after which you will be required to run the video converter software. And click "Load DVD" to import the files you want to rip. If you want to merge all DVD titles together, tick "Merge into One File" on bottom of the mian window.
Step 2. Select WMV from the Profile list (Windows media video format) as the required output format. The best thing with such converter they give you options to enhance your video experience by customizing the video and audio settings, for instance (Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel)
Step 3. When you are done with the settings, click the Convert button and initiate the conversion of DVD to Windows Media Player supported file. When the conversion is done click "Open" to locate the converted WMV file on your laptop or computer.
Just free try the best DVD Ripper and play DVD movies on Window Media Player anytime you like.
You can also learn more other similar softwares:
- Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Pavtube ByteCopy
- Leawo DVD Ripper
- 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum
- Tipard DVD Ripper
- Xilisoft DVD Ripper
- AVCWare DVD Ripper
- AnyMP4 DVD Ripper
- Cucusoft DVD Ripper Ultimate
- WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
- Play DVD on QuickTime: Know QuickTime Support Format and Best Settings
- How to Rip and Play DVD on Windows 10?
- How to Rip DVD to NAS? Why I say Rip but not Copy DVD to NAS?
- Best Way to Rip and Copy DVD to MKV in better quality and faster speed
- How to Copy DVD to Hard Drive on Computer?
- Top-ranked HandBrake Alternative Reviewed
- How to Rip a DVD on Computer with Handbrake and DVD Ripper?
- View 3D Movies with Gear VR on Galaxy S7/S6 (Edge) or Galaxy Note 4/5 through Oculus Cinema
- Decode and Encode NX1 H.265 to MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV for editing, burning or playing
- How to copy DVD movies to Dropbox for storage?
- 4 Ways to Get iTunes .m4v on Your Android Tablet or Smartphone
- Watch Disney DVD Movies on your Kids Tablet
- repair corrupt MP4, MOV, M4V, M4A, WMV, 3G2, 3GP, ASF, F4V on PC/Mac