Want to know how speedy your broadband connection is? Here we recommended speed test tool - Romanysoft Speed19X for Mac. Use Speed19X for easy, one-click connection testing—accurate everywhere thanks to our global network.
With the Romaysoft Speed19X for Mac, you can test and check your broadband speed, check whether you're getting the kind of speeds advertised by your provider, whether it's fast enough for video streaming or see if your ping (latency) is good enough for tasks like gaming.
Note that to get the best results, make sure your internet connection isn't being used for anything else while you test and, if possible, connect to your router via a wired ethernet connection. If you're having problems you can try resetting your router and testing again.
Romanysoft Speed19X for Mac Main Features
- Get your ping, download, and upload speeds within seconds
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track prior test with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
- Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12
If you're checking your broadband connection to see whether it's good enough for certain tasks, here is a recommended speed test tool - Romanysoft Speed19X for Mac. Millions of people each day use the Speed19X to test their internet speed. Now, the most accurate and convenient way to test your speed lives on your Apple desktop. Check it out!
- Romanysoft XLS2csv for Mac upgraded to V4.21
- 2017 Best WYSIWYG Markdown Editor for Windows 10
- The Best Markdown Editor For Mac Review
- Best Barcode Builder for Mac
- The Best Batch File Translater for Mac
- Romanysoft Speed19X v6.7.3 for Windows 10
- Romanysoft CSSDesigner v5.0 for Mac - Best CSS Editor